Highly Successful in The USA/Europe & Now for the first time Available in Hong Kong
Fast | Effective | Safe
For Therapists: If you want to get trained in the intensive treatment Format or be added to our "Asia Intensive registry", please contact us.
Why Choosing an Intensive Treatment Approach?
The traditional model of weekly psychotherapy is shifting to meet client needs. Intensive treatments are personalised treatment plans that are designed to support your preferred schedule and cut out the time normally needed for beginning and endings sessions. Therefore, only a fraction of the total treatment time is required.
You achieve a reliable improvement in your symptoms in a very short time frame.
Temporarily destabilising memories that might come up may be minimised because any reactivity that might surface can be immediately addressed.
Shorter, efficient treatments reduce the risk of your treatment being disrupted by a crisis or other life events.
The rapidity of results reduces a range of ongoing associated costs: medical problems, reduced earning power, & destructive behaviour.
Benefits of intensive treatment
Removes mental obstacles & blocks
Increases focus & clarity
Boosts your memory
Eliminates obsessive thoughts
Helps to permanently eliminate targeted negative beliefs
Enhances quality of relationships
Kick starts a healthier attachment style
Improves connection with people
Improves your overall mental wellbeing
Reduces symptoms of anxiety & depression dramatically
Helps your anger issues
Prevents you from no more revisiting a therapist for the “same” issues
Increases your confidence
Improves your self-esteem
Enhances your motivation & drive
Gives you inspiration and a new sense of direction
Our Intensive treatment programmes
EMDR therapy helps people of all ages and aids the integration of distressing information. It is an evidence-based treatment to treat conditions in which disturbing memories play a role.
Comprehensive trauma treatment
EMDR is designed for overcoming stressful experiences. You can target a one-off, highly traumatic event or some embedded memories of smaller traumas, which can be the basis of your depression, anxiety, relationship challenges, phobias, fears, or performance issues.
Theory of EMDR
Many distressing life events may not have been stored in the memory properly and are unprocessed or blocked. These traumatic memories may need some help to become processed. EMDR can help you with the unblocking.
Science & Research
In 2020, EMDR was announced as the most-cost effective trauma treatment, is empirically validated and seen as highly effective in the treatment of traumas.
The intensive performance treatment is a fast, efficient and multi-modalities approach that leverage your subconscious to address the roots of your current limitation and make success inevitable.
Only 5% of our cognitive activities are conscious, whereas the remaining 95% are generated in a non-conscious manner.
To unlock your mind’s potential and enhance self-awareness, you will start with a specific psycho-education & guided mindfulness.
Clarity & alignment
The second step is to develop clarity on self-perception and expectations through a personalised coaching programme that draws from various psychological tactics. You will recognise and understand your mental blocks.
This step addresses your issues’ roots, rewires the subconscious processes & creates permanence using Hypnosis, Clinical Hypnotherapy and Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
Meet Our Intensive Team
We wanted to create a treatment experience that would allow those living busy lives yet are still deeply committed to change to have the opportunity to dedicate one week rather than months but with equal effectiveness that ongoing weekly treatment could provide.
Dr. Julia Andre
Founder & Registered Psychologist
Julia is trained in EMDR and Schema therapy and specialises in trauma therapy. She is an Accredited Clinical Supervisor and founder of the “Healing”-programme.
Founder & Clinical Hypnotherapist
Olivier is a certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP Master and Meditation Instructor. He is the founder of the “Performance”-programme.
Holistic Sound Therapist & Yoga Instructor
Shane is an integrated vibrational & sound therapist. He brings the body into balance & releases traumatic emotions.
Psychologist & Breath Coach
Astrid specialises in healing your nervous system, helping you to regulate emotions and will bring out your full potential.